I am interested in becoming a Micro-provider
If you are interested in offering a service that can help or care for other local people there is free support available through the Somerset Community Micro-enterprise Programme.
To register your interest please complete Our offer to Community Enterprises in Somerset form.
This will tell you a little bit more about the ‘Community Micro-enterprise Programme’ and how we can help.
If you fill in the form and agree with our ‘Doing it Right Quality Standards’ a member of the Enterprise Development Team will make contact with free information around:
- Start Up Workshops
- Peer Support Networks
- Start Up Guides
- Templates and Guidance Documents
- Links to business support and funding
- Marketing support and links to referrers
In addition to this the programme offers developing and existing providers access to:
- Somerset Micro-provider Directory with an provider accreditation
- Free marketing and online profiles
- Free and subsidised training or learning opportunities
- Peer mentoring, support and networking meetings
- Access to a local ‘trusted provider’ network
- A regular e-bulletin with information on training
- Advice and guidance on quality issues
- DBS checks and specialist insurance
If you are in a position where you have attended a ‘start up surgery’ and developed your service portfolio you can Register as an accredited Micro-provider
If you have any questions please contact the Enterprise Development Team at Somerset County Council at email@example.com or phone 07788 350806.
All the information that we hold about you/your enterprise will be held securely, in an electronic format for 5 years until the date for the date your membership ceases. It will be used by Somerset County Council, and the Community Council for Somerset for the sole purpose of supporting you on your enterprise journey.