About Headway Somerset
Headway Somerset is the only specialist organisation in Somerset providing a range of support and rehabilitation services to people with acquired brain injury and their relatives. Services include support in hospital from our :
- Hospital Liaison Workers,
- educational events for relatives and supporters,
- rehabilitation centres based in community buildings in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Henton (near Wells) and West Camel,
- one to one outreach rehabilitation,
- phone support and information,
- and a network of volunteer Buddies to support engagement in community leisure activities and interests.